Madelinetosh Triple Twist is a 100% Superwash Merino wool, 3-ply aran/bulky weight yarn. Each skein is crafted by twisting 3 strings of Tosh Merino Light together to make a reliably strong, yet still squishy, base to work with! This yarn carries 130 yards to play with, which is perfect for any size project! Each incredibly soft skein is hand-dyed in small dye lots.
Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a fingering weight single strand of the same great yarn.
Please Note: Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. We do our best to visually match hanks for each order and will contact you via email if one or more hanks differ noticeably from the others. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue and saturation, even within the same dye batch.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Aran weight
- 130 yards | 118 meters
- Knit Gauge: 12 - 15 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 9 - 11 or 5.5 - 8.5mm
- Crochet Gauge: 8 - 11 sts = 4in or 10cm | US K-10 1/2 - M-13 or 6.5 - 9mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa