Tosh Merino Light is a 100% Superwash Merino wool, single-ply fingering weight yarn. With a generous 420 yards per skein, one skein is more than enough yardage to complete a pair of socks and two skeins can complete a full-sized lace project! Each incredibly soft skein is hand-dyed in small dye lots.
Madelinetosh Triple Twist is the same great yarn, spun into a bulky 3-ply.
Please Note: Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. We do our best to visually match hanks for each order and will contact you via email if one or more hanks differ noticeably from the others. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue and saturation, even within the same dye batch.
- 100% Superwash Merino wool
- Fingering weight | single-ply
- 420 yards | 384 meters
- Knitting gauge: 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- Crochet gauge: 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa