Wool Clásica is hand-spun from the fleece of Corriedale sheep grown in Uruguay. It is a hearty single-ply yarn that gives great rustic texture to chunky outerwear and accessories, and the broad palette makes it ideal for home decor. The artisanal spin makes not-perfectly-even stitches part of the richness of the finished product rather than a flaw.
- Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Yardage: approx. 138 yds / 126 mts
- Gauge: 14 – 18 sts = 4″ / 10 cm
- Needles: US 8 – 10 / 5 – 6 mm
- Fiber: 100% wool, HANDSPUN
- Care: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.