Ultra Alpaca is the ideal balance of luxurious super fine alpaca and Peruvian Highland wool blended together and spun up perfectly round and light. The range of colors includes solid shades, natural heather shades and the irresistible jewels of the collection, dyed heather shades. Each is beautiful on its own or combined in endless possible color work combinations.
- Hank Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Hank Length: 219 yds / 200 m
- Gauge: 5 sts = 1"; 20 sts & 26 rows = 4" (10 cm)
- Needle Size: 8 (US) / 5 mm
- Yarn Fiber Info: 50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool
- Yarn Wash Info: Hand wash in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
We knit the Trym Vest using three skeins for a finished size of 43 1/2". We feel like it was a perfect yarn for this pattern. We used colorway 62195 (Hops).
I recommend this product
Very warm when knit up.. nice drape. Only negative is, that like all soft yarns, it will pill, but for me I will take the positives and de pill