Pure Pima cotton is spun into a 4-ply yarn for superior softness and stitch definition. Unmercerized cotton lends a matte finish to the color palette.
- Hank Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Hank Length: 219 yds / 200 m
- Knitting Gauge: 5 sts = 1"; 20 sts x 28 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Needle Size: 7 (US) / 4.5 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 4.5 sc = 1"; 18 sc x 21 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Hook Size: G (US) / 4 mm
- Yarn Fiber Info: 100% Pima Cotton
- Yarn Wash Info: Machine Wash in cold water, delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in Peru
Pima 100 by Berroco (worsted). I typically use a washable yarn (100% wool or a blend of wool and acrylic), but the family is moving to Georgia this month and the mom wanted the baby's blanket to be cotton. This yarn is knitting up into an incredibly soft and squishy blanket (a zig-zag pattern). Still knitting it and am hopeful that it will wash and block as expected.
This yarn worked up very nicely, I love that it is 100% cotton. I would definitely buy again