Basix by Knitter's Pride is a very affordable wood needle option. Some of the attributes of these needles include:
- Has the lightness of birch and the strength of natural wood
- Needle tips made of birch wood mean perfect points
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
At this point, we stock this line in circular needles from a US 3 (3.25mm) through a US 50 (25mm) in most lengths.
In double pointed needles, we stock US 9 (5.5mm) through US 19 (15mm). Basix double points are available in 8" lengths.
These needles sell quickly, but we restock weekly!
Smooth needles. Takes some time to get the twist out of the cable. Overall nice, smooth knitting needles