A sophisticated modern yarn with beautiful drape perfect for making light airy garments and warm soft accessories. The silky soft Baby Alpaca gives this yarn a gorgeous halo with a subtle two-tone effect that pops in jewel tones and creates depth in elevated neutrals.
- Weight:/Yardage 1.75 oz (50 g) / 219 yds (200m)
- Knitting Gauge: 21-22 sts & 28-30 rows = 4" (10cm) on US 5-7
- Crochet Gauge: 17 sc & 21 rows = 4" (10cm) on US 7 (4.5mm)
- Fiber Content: 50% Baby Alpaca, 40% Acrylic, 10% Merino Wool
- Care: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in Peru
Leticia is an updated classic vest pattern that uses only 4 balls for a finished size of 40" or 44 1/2". This pattern is in book 438, but also available on Ravelry.