Tosh Merino Light + Copper or Glitter is a Superwash Merino wool, single-ply fingering weight yarn with the addition of a little sparkle! Each incredibly soft skein is hand-dyed in small dye lots.
TML + Copper: Bronzed copper strands of stellina woven throughout the classic base Tosh Merino Light.
TML + Glitter: Glittery silver strands of stellina woven throughout the classic base Tosh Merino Light.
Please Note: Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. We do our best to visually match hanks for each order and will contact you via email if one or more hanks differ noticeably from the others. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue and saturation, even within the same dye batch.
- 90% Superwash Merino wool, 8% Acrylic, 2% Stellina
- Fingering weight | single-ply
- 420 yards | 384 meters
- Knitting gauge: 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- Crochet gauge: 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa