High-quality merino wool from South Africa meets Yak! Merino Yak has a very special mélange effect, created by the natural brown color of undyed yak fibers. Yak wool has particularly fine fibers for enjoyable, soft wearing comfort and it is also very warm but also lightweight. (It has a micron count similar to cashmere and is very warm.)
- Composition: 58% Merino Wool, 28% Polyamide, 14% Yak
- Yarn ball weight: 100g
- Yarn Meterage: 437y (400m)
- Tension/Gauge: 30 stitches, 42 rows to 10cm (4in)
- Recommended Needles: US 1-3
- Care: Machine wash warm. Do not tumble dry.