Tahki Yarns celebrates 50 years of Donegal Tweed by introducing Donegal Tweed Fine, a fingering-weight version of their most beloved yarn. Donegal Tweed Fine has the same gorgeous, tweedy look that's enriched with mohair adding a soft touch and a gentle halo to the yarn. We stock all 19 colors. Think sweaters, shawls, scarves, and hats with this special yarn!
- Fiber Content: 70% Wool/30% Mohair
- Weight: Fingering
- Gauge: 7 sts = 1" on US 3; D hook
- Weight/Yardage: 50g/218yds
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Country Of Origin: Ireland