In this section you will find odd dyelots. Usually, there will be only one or two skeins - but sometimes that is all you need!
Yarns often available:
- Eco Cloud by Cascade Yarns is a super soft 70% undyed merino and 30% undyed baby alpaca. 100 grams/164 yards, heavy worsted 4.5 sts. = 1" on 9 US (5.5) mm.
- Plymouth Merino Superwash is a 100% machine washable merino, 100 grams/218 yards. Knits at 5 sts. to the inch on US 7 needle (4.5mm). This year is perfect for babies!
- Vintage by Berroco is a machine washable 40% wool/52% acrylic/8% nylon blend: 100grams/218 yards. Read more about this yarn here.
- Ultra Alpaca by Berroco is an ideal balance of luxurious super fine alpaca and Peruvian Highland wool blended: 100 grams/219 yards. Read more about this yarn here.
- Lamb's Pride by Brown Sheep is made in the USA of 85% wool and 15% mohair. A heavy worsted, it can be knit at almost an aran weight gauge, (4oz)/190 yards.
Great color and will make a lovely cowl.
Great quality yarn