You'll fall in love the moment you squish a ball of Berroco Catena. This merino yarn is worked up in a chainette construction to add loftiness and help avoid pilling. This soft yarn can be worn right next to your skin. One ball is enough for a cap style hat.
Made in Italy
- Ball Weight: 1.75 oz / 50 g
- Ball Length: 120 yds / 110 m
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 sts = 1"; 14 sts x 18 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Needle Size: 11 (US) / 8 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 3.25 sc = 1"; 13 sc x 14 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Hook Size: J (US) / 6 mm
- Yarn Fiber Info: 94% Extrafine Merino Wool, 6% Nylon
- Yarn Wash Info: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.