This lightweight tweedy yarn is perfect for all-seasons projects. Merino, baby alpaca, and silk join forces to create a DK-weight yarn that shines in simple and textured stitches.
Made in Italy
- Yarn Fiber Info: 65% Merino Wool, 20% Baby Alpaca, 15% Silk
- 1.75 oz / 50 g; 191 yds / 175 m
- Knitting Gauge: 5-5.75 sts = 1"; 20-23 sts & 26-32 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Needle Size: 4-6 (US) / 3.5-4 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 4.5 sc = 1"; 18 sc & 25 rows = 4" (10cm) on G hook (4mm)
- Yarn Wash Info: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Our shop model was Elmhurst - a simple bottom up pullover that makes a statement! This DK-weight yarn can easily be made into an aran weight yarn by carrying along a laceweight mohair or alpaca.
I recommend this product
Love this yarn!
Lovely soft yarn with a nice drape. Nice colors.