West Yorkshire Spinners presents their latest yarn, The Croft - Shetland Tweed. This worsted weight yarn is made 100% from Shetland Island wool, a fiber celebrated for its fineness, warmth and strength. The Croft - Shetland Tweed would make excellent outerwear and well wearing accessories.
- Fiber Content: 100% Shetland Island Wool
- Weight: Worsted
- Gauge: 4.5 sts= 1" on US 8
- Weight/Yardage: 100g/182yds
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cold, Dry Flat
- Country Of Origin: England
We knit the Hyphen (child's cardigan) in size 2 using two skeins of colorway 762 Clousta. This pattern is multi-sized and is very clearly written. It is available for purchase on Ravelry.