Inspired by the breathtaking scenery of Ireland’s Northern Headlands, Arranmore Light yarn is spun in a mill that traces its roots to the homespun tweed industry of 19th century County Donegal. A finer weight than the popular Arranmore, Arranmore Light blends cashmere and silk with a fine merino wool to create an authentic tweed yarn of the finest quality. With a colour palette reminiscent of the wild Irish coastlands, Arranmore Light was designed for makers appreciating the best of luxury and tradition.
- Yarn weight: DK
- Fiber content: 80% Merino wool, 10% cashmere, 10% silk
- Hank weight: 100g
- Length: 300m / 328yds per 100g hank
- Tension / Gauge: 22–24 sts per 10 cm / 4 in
- Needle size: 3.75–4 mm / 5–6 US
- Care: Gently hand wash colours separately in cool water.