Nylon tube with merino wool and baby fibers blown in creates an insulating yarn with plenty of loft. The unique tube construction makes cables and textured stitches pop. Available in a variety of colors.
- 47% Merino Wool / 31% Baby Alpaca / 22% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 240 yds (220 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 (5.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 16 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: K (6.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11 scs = 4" (10 cm)
We knit the Wild Rose Cowl using one skein of colorway 12 and one skein of Noro's Kueryon in colorway 438.